Welcome to the Division of Student Affairs ›
About The Division of Student Affairs
About the Vice President Contact Us
The Division of Student Affairs exists to provide holistic student development by delivering transformative student experiences through programs and services that are accessible, inclusive, and collaborative to encourage, engage, and inspire students to reach their full potential.
The Division of Student Affairs will serve as a model of excellence by cultivating a “students first” campus environment that fosters relevant, impactful, and intentional student experiences.
- Connection and Sense of Belonging
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Wellness and Well-Being
- Recognizing the uniqueness of each student and that student's individual needs
- Developing student self-responsibility and personal investment in their growth
- Encouraging collaborative efforts in serving students
- Developing programs which are nationally recognized as models of excellence
- Optimizing the learning experience in and out of the classroom for each student through positive quality programs and services
- Providing opportunities to participate in a variety of recreational programs, sports and fitness activities which satisfy the diverse needs of faculty, staff and students
The Division of Student Affairs is also a central source of information about University policies and procedures which affect students.
» Student Absence Notification
» Student Complaints
» Student Handbook
» Tennessee Tech ASPIRES
» Free Speech on Campus