Communications & Marketing
Drone/Aerial Photography & Video
Communications & Marketing now offers departments on campus the ability to request aerial photography and video work. This request is currently processed and completed separate of our regular photo and video requests. If you are in need of drone services, request it using the form linked below. Please note, this service is not available to anyone outside the university.
$80 per hour during regular work hours.
This covers the licensed pilot's time, equipment and photo edits. Video edits are not included.
Requests after hours and during weekends is $160/hr.
- While we will do our best to accommodate the request, be aware that drone flight can be limited by FAA regulations and weather conditions. If the request is beyond our abilities or the laws of drone flight, you will be informed as soon as possible.
- Be aware that a request may have to be rescheduled or cancelled due to weather or other conditions not suitable for flying. This can include, but isn't limited to, rain, high winds, occupied airspace (helicopters, etc) or visibility issues (fog).
- Flying over people is allowed in certain situations. We currently do not fly over large crowds. Please include in your request if there is a chance we will fly over people.
- It is recommended that the requester or an informed individual be present during the drone shoot, but is not required.
- Off-campus requests are allowed, but are currently limited it to either public property or locations with written consent.
- A two (2) week notice of request is recommended and cancellations are required in writing (email) at least 72 hours prior of scheduled shoot.