Angelo & Jennette Volpe Library
Work in the Library
Non-student positions: Tennessee Tech jobs that are not student positions are posted on the university's job portal: https://jobs.tntech.edu/. Please check there for library listings.
Work Study & Scholarship students: you will receive an email with a link to JobX, which is where you can apply for library jobs.
Other students: job descriptions and applications are available through Handshake, which is Tech's job gateway for all students.
All student employees are expected to be responsible, which includes:
- Reporting for work on time as scheduled
- Clocking in and out responsibly
- Tracking and reporting statistics
- Adhering to library guidelines and supervisor instructions
- Protecting users’ confidentiality
- Behaving professionally
Graduate Assistantships: The library does not have any graduate assistantship positions. Graduate students may work for the library by applying as "Other students" above.