Angelo & Jennette Volpe Library
Distance Education Access
Accessing Online Materials
- If you have a TN Tech username:
- Click "Off-Campus LOGIN" from the library homepage.
- Enter your TN Tech username and password.
- Search and access resources as desired.
- If you are a TN eCampus student without a TN Tech username, go to the TN eCampus Virtual Library for instructions or access your TN eCampus home library.
Borrowing Physical Items
- If you have a TN Tech username and want to borrow physical items as a distance student, email Holly Mills (email@example.com) with your request, and your items will be mailed to you for free. You can return the book for free in person or pay to mail it back.
- If you are a TN eCampus student without a TN Tech username and want a Tennessee Tech
physical item, you have two options:
- Make an InterLibrary Loan request through your TN eCampus home institution.
- Visit our library to get a community borrower card and check out items in person.
Need something we don't have?
- If you have a TN Tech username and you want items the library does not own, use Tennessee Tech's InterLibrary Loan (ILL) to request the materials and note that you are a distance education student if requesting physical items. Articles will be available online, and books will be shipped to you at the library's expense. You can return the book for free in person or pay to mail it back.
- If you are a TN eCampus student, contact your TN eCampus home institution.