SOLO Event Series
SGA Presents: SOLO Concert
The Student Government Association & The SOLO Events Committee hosts the SOLO Concert every spring semester. This year's concert will be held on March 27, 2024, in the Hooper Eblen Center. Doors will open at 6:30 pm, and artists will perform beginning at 8:00 pm. Current Tennessee Tech students must register for the event via Eagle Engage and may register one free guest. Non-student guests must enter with the student and must be at least 18 years of age. Valid state-issued ID will be checked prior to admittance. Students should download the Tennessee Tech Eagle Engage app for their mobile devices for easy registration and event check-in. See SOLO Concert Rules and Policies »
Non-Current Student Tickets ›
Non-current students will be able to purchase tickets for $45 plus tax while supplies last beginning March 11. Visit this page on or after March 11 for ticket purchase information.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For accessibility accommodations please contact email@example.com a minimum of 48 hours prior to the start of the event.
- Non-student attendees are at least 18 years of age. State-issued photo ID is required for entry.
- Student guests must enter with the student and must be at least 18 years of age.
- Bags and purses smaller than 12”x12” are permitted. All bags will be searched upon entry.
- Outside food and drinks are prohibited.
- All weapons, including pocket knives, are prohibited.
- Tobacco products and vaping are prohibited.
- Cameras are prohibited without a media pass.
- Video recording is prohibited.
- Lifting others onto shoulders, crowd surfing, and dangerous acts are not permitted.
- Attendees found in violation of SOLO Concert rules and/or University policies will be removed from the event.
Future SOLO Events
Past SOLO Events: